The Baker Perkins Confectionery Showcase will take place on the 2nd and 3rd June at our factory in Peterborough, UK.
Day one of the Showcase will centre on detailed examination of two complete cooking and depositing lines in the final stages of assembly, supported by technical presentations and a factory tour. Our process technologists and design engineers will be on hand throughout the day to explain the equipment benefits and to answer any questions.
The centrepiece of day two will be a visit to our Innovation Centre to see two pilot plant demonstrations. There will also be an Ingredients and Flavours Forum hosted by our ingredient partners where you will be able to see their latest products and discuss potential applications.
* Examine the latest equipment in detail
* Witness live demonstrations of cooling and depositing
* Meet the process experts responsible for the equipment
* Be inspired by new product ideas for added value confectionery
* Discuss the latest ingredient technology with Firmenich, Roquette and Taura in our Ingredients and
(click here for details)